RDF::RDFXML parses RDF/XML into statements or triples and serializes triples, statements or graphs.
Fully compliant RDF/XML parser and serializer.
gem install rdf-rdfxml
Instantiate a parser and parse source, specifying type and base-URL
RDF::RDFXML::Reader.open("./etc/doap.xml") do |reader| reader.each_statement do |statement| puts statement.inspect end end
Full documentation available on RubyForge
- Add support for LibXML and REXML bindings, and use the best available
- Consider a SAX-based parser for improved performance
- Do your best to adhere to the existing coding conventions and idioms.
- Don't use hard tabs, and don't leave trailing whitespace on any line.
- Do document every method you add using YARD annotations. Read the tutorial or just look at the existing code for examples.
- Don't touch the
AUTHORSfiles. If you need to change them, do so on your private branch only.
- Do feel free to add yourself to the
CREDITSfile and the corresponding list in the the
README. Alphabetical order applies.
- Do note that in order for us to merge any non-trivial changes (as a rule of thumb, additions larger than about 15 lines of code), we need an explicit public domain dedication on record from you.